A career at Pasxcel offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on transforming the education industry as well as the lives of each and every member of our community (educators, team mates, parents and students).
We are truly global (with students from over 13 countries) and diverse (with educators who are ex-doctors, physicists, chartered accountants and vice-principals).
We strive to maintain our culture that is based on performance while providing the best care to our team mates.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including profit sharing scheme, health care (dental and optical care), flexible working hours and long-term career development opportunities.
We welcome applications from a diverse group of people who can enrich our workforce with their personality.
How To Apply
- Fill up the application form via the button below. (I’m here to contribute in other ways)
- Please follow all the instructions given on the application form.
- Candidates who fail to complete the application via the link above will not be considered for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of the company.
- Handle customer enquiries via chats, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. Provide appropriate answers within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Responsible for cold calling potential leads daily and managing incoming/outgoing calls
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Generate sales leads
- Required language(s): Fluent in English. Mandarin & Bahasa will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Customer Service or Telemarketing
- Basic proficiency in Google Suite. Experience with Hubspot and Respond.io will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand customer pain points and transition conversations smoothly to become quality leads while maintaining a professional reputation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Someone that is passionate about the brand
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You must be resourceful and possess problem-solving skills.
- You must be a self-starter who possesses a positive attitude and a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are willing to travel to Cyberjaya during the first 1-3 months for training. If you succeed with the training, you will be granted to work fully remotely thereon after.
- Job type: Full-time
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Probation Period: 3 months.