A career at Pasxcel offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on transforming the education industry as well as the lives of each and every member of our community (educators, team mates, parents and students).
We are truly global (with students from over 13 countries) and diverse (with educators who are ex-doctors, physicists, chartered accountants and vice-principals).
We strive to maintain our culture that is based on performance while providing the best care to our team mates.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including profit sharing scheme, health care (dental and optical care), flexible working hours and long-term career development opportunities.
We welcome applications from a diverse group of people who can enrich our workforce with their personality.
How To Apply
- Fill up the application form via the button below.
- Please follow all the instructions given on the application form.
- Candidates who fail to complete the application via the link above will not be considered for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Identify and research potential clients, business opportunities, partnerships, collaborations, etc.
- Initiating, building and maintaining strong and positive relationships with media, influencers, clients, partnerships and other related parties. This include meeting them in person, going out for lunch, etc.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Enhancing the company’s brand awareness and corporate image.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Defining and developing a community management strategy.
- Organising, monitoring and optimising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English. Mandarin & Bahasa will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Business Development, Consumer Insights /
- Market Research, Community Manager or Public Relations within Professional Services industry.
- Experience within Community Management, Internal Communications, Startup Experience, would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Candidates must be resourceful and possess problem solving skills.
- A self-starter who possesses a positive attitude and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Job type: Full-time
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 7.00pm