A career at Pasxcel offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on transforming the education industry as well as the lives of each and every member of our community (educators, team mates, parents and students).
We are truly global (with students from over 13 countries) and diverse (with educators who are ex-doctors, physicists, chartered accountants and vice-principals).
We strive to maintain our culture that is based on performance while providing the best care to our team mates.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including profit sharing scheme, health care (dental and optical care), flexible working hours and long-term career development opportunities.
We welcome applications from a diverse group of people who can enrich our workforce with their personality.
How To Apply
- Fill up the application form via the button below.
- Please follow all the instructions given on the application form.
- Candidates who fail to complete the application via the link above will not be considered for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Communicating with parents to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems via all mediums of communication (calls, text, email and video calls).
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential parents and organisations.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new business partners and parents.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc tasks and other related duties when required.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English. Mandarin & Bahasa will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must love creating conversation and have strong emotional intelligence and empathy to connect with parents.
- Candidates must be familiar with Google Suites. Must be proficient in Google Docs and Google Sheets and be able to create/present data in an organized manner.
- Candidates must be proficient in email writing.
- Candidates must be highly meticulous, detail-oriented and must have the habit to always check their work.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy and know (or willing to learn) how to navigate social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Candidates must understand the dynamics of working in a start-up or have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Candidates must be resourceful and possess problem solving skills.
- A self-starter who possesses a positive attitude and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Job type: Full-time
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 7.00pm